Online Marketing Manager – SEO Specialist
Disputes Mediation is one of the leading Mediation services in the UK, resolving disputes through mediation including Family Mediation, Civil and Commercial Mediation, Workplace Mediation, and Community Mediation.
We are hiring a talented SEO Specialist / Online Marketing Manager to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Disputes Mediation is a great place to grow your career, send in your CV today for review!
Responsibilities of the candidate:
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- Monitor performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Develop original content to engage with our existing audience while improving website traffic and attracting new visitors.
- Create adverts for marketing and the company website.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate solid SEO and Online Marketing experience including:
- Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
- Social media and email marketing experience is a plus.
Hours: 10 – 20 per week
Working Hours: Flexible